From September 20 to September 22, 2023, the 31st annual CEEMAN conference, «Leadership for Sustainable World», will be held in Almaty. The organizers of the conference are Almaty Management University and the International Association for Management Development in Dynamic Societies, CEEMAN, DKNews.kz reports.
The aim of the conference is to explore the practice of international institutional management, the features of educational programs and research viewed through the lens of sustainable development, leadership, and management education in rapidly developing communities.
Conference participants will include university rectors and business schools’ deans, leaders in international and regional management development, representatives from business, government, NGOs, international organizations, publishers, and media from Kazakhstan, Central Asian countries (Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan), and countries from distant regions (USA, UK, Switzerland, France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Latvia, Hungary, Slovenia, Albania, Romania, Ukraine, Turkey, UAE, South Africa, China, India, South Korea, Singapore, and others).
As of today, participants from 24 countries around the world have registered.
The conference program will feature presentations by:
- Michael Crow, President of Arizona State University (USA), who transformed the university in just a few years and promoted it into the top ranks of innovative and influential universities worldwide.
- Janez Škrabec, President of Riko company, a businessman from Slovenia who built an international holding in the energy and engineering sector.
- Christoph Stückelberger, founder and president of Globethics, a unique expert in the field of business ethics and responsibility, and founder of an NGO from Switzerland.
- Christine Jojarth, a member of the Council of the Natural Resource Governance Institute (NRGI), USA.
- Xiaobo Wu, Director of the National Institute for Innovation Management at Zhejiang University (China), and other experts from the EU, Asia, and Africa.
The conference program, additional information, and registration details are available at this link.